Precision Speed Controller of turntable motor has been created for music lovers who have keen hearing sense and do not accept vinyl record sound height fluctuation. It also gives possibility to comfortable electronic 33/45rpm speed change. With combination with our innovative InteliClamp® PSC offers real speed measurement and presentation to the user online. This is the first-ever such kind of product on the market!
Main PSC features:
- Elimination of wow caused by mains power supply frequency 50Hz fluctuation. According to EU standards maximum frequency deviation can reach up to +2/-3Hz. It is equivalent to -60/+40Hz deviation of 1kHz sound which human ear is sensitive the most. Audiophile ear can distinguish 2-3Hz frequency deviation (~0,1Hz of mains frequency deviation). PSC built in quartz stabilized 230V generator has frequency deviation less than 0.001Hz and is absolutely inaudible for human ear. Online measurements of European grid network are available with 30s latency on web page www.swissgrid.ch
- 50Hz hum elimination by turntable motor vibration reduction. Vibrations are reduced thanks to mains power supply THD lowering down to <2% when according to EU standards they can reach up to 8% in our houses.
- Possibility of turntable platter speed error correction. Such error is typical effect of belt ageing, belt type change, bearing oil viscosity dependence of temperature.
- Possibility of electronic 33/45 speed change by one button press
- Real platter speed measurement with 0,01rpm accuracy (InteliClamp® required)
- Real platter speed stabilization. In this mode PSC makes automatic continuous turntable motor speed correction to achieve accurate and stable platter speed (InteliClamp® required)
Caution: PSC can be used only with turntables equipped with AC 230V/50Hz motor with maximum power less than 5W. In case of doubts please contact email@example.com
|Nominal speeds||33.33rpm, 45.00rpm|
|Output||230V AC (up to 5W max), <2% THD|
|Output frequency stability||max. +/-0.00005%|
|Output frequency error||max. 0.0005%|
|Pitch control||+/-2rpm with 0.01rpm resolution|
|Automatic speed regulation accuracy (in AUTO mode with InteliClamp®)||33.33rpm +/-0.01rpm, 45.00rpm +/-0.01rpm|
|Wireless receiver band||ISM 868MHz|
|Muarah Audio||All models|
|Nottingham Analogue||All models|
|Wilson Benesch||All models|
|JA Michell||Older models with AC motor|
|Others||Please consult sending request to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Test & Reviews
High Fidelity issue (Polish edition) 11/2018: TEST: Muarah Audio MT-2 + PSC | turntable + speed controller.